“Nosferatu. Does this word not sound like the midnight call of the bird of death? Do not utter it, or the images of life will fade – into pale shadows and ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed your blood.”
It’s the sound… of silence! This Halloween tune in to Comet TV as they bring you the horror classics that will send shivers down your spine. Before Buffy the Vampire Slayer, before Fright Night, and before a certain Count, there was Nosferatu. The classic 1922 vampire film will air Halloween night, starting at 10/9C; followed by The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920) at Midnight/11C and The Phantom of the Opera (1925) at 2:30/1:30C; only on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com worldwide.
Sure to send you to another world, Comet TV also brings Babylon 5 back for classic spacey adventures! Creator J. Michael Straczynski’s ambitious and complex futuristic space opera charts five years in the lives of those aboard the titular 5-mile-long space station, where personal drama plays out against a tense political backdrop of looming war between bitter enemies the Centauri and the Narn. Babylon 5 airs every day at Noon/11C and every night at 9/8C on Comet TV.
California Highway Patrol motorcycle officers Jonathan Andrew “Jon” Baker and Frank “Ponch” Poncherello cruise the freeways of Los Angeles, solve crimes and help people in trouble in CHiPs. The stakes usually weren’t very high – the better to highlight the personal lives of Jon and Ponch. CHiPs airs weekdays at 11a/10C and weeknight at 6/5C; only on Charge! and online at watchcharge.com
NOSFERATU, BABYLON 5 & CHIPS GIVEAWAY
“Blood is life!” To usher in the spooky happenings of Halloween 🎃 Comet TV, Charge! and Attack from Planet B are giving you the chance to win Nosferatu, Babylon 5 and CHiPs merchandise. Of course, it will cost you some effort… a little sweat and… perhaps… a little blood.
Comet TV and Charge! Nosferatu, Babylon 5 & CHiPs pack includes:
- Limited Edition Nosferatu T-Shirt: Only available via this promotion, this creepy t-shirt is sure to make your neighbors and friends shriek with envy!
- Comet TV Blood Bag Water Bottle: I would like some Type A-Negative please. No matter what your flavour, this novelty water bottle is the perfect thing to fill up for an on-the-go refreshment.
- Babylon 5 Magnets: Perfect for any new recruit looking to sign up for new spacey adventures!
- Blood Splattered Candy: Do you have a bit of a sweet tooth? This candy assortment will give you that sugar rush you’re craving! There’s ghosts, bugs, and lizards!
- Exclusive CHARGE! CHiPs Citation Memo Pad: Is someone’s parking THAT bad you want to be like… dude, come on? Now’s your chance! Write them a little note, and maybe mention that CHiPs is heading to CHARGE!
Terms and conditions:
This giveaway is open to US residents only; one entrant per mailing address. Deadline to enter is midnight on the November 4th, 2018. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize. The prize will be sent via either FedEx or USPS. The winner will be subject to eligibility verification. Attack from Planet B has the right to remove entries if any of the above terms and conditions have not been followed.