Directed by the legendary, prolific William Friedkin (The French Connection, To Live and Die in L.A.) and starring Linda Blair, 1973’s The Exorcist remains one of the most important, and terrifying films in cinematic history. So, without further adieu, Waxwork Records presents the deluxe soundtrack vinyl re-issue of The Exorcist.
Collaborating with director William Friedkin, Waxwork Records present an essential soundtrack experience of the various musical compositions from The Exorcist. This deluxe soundtrack LP has been re-mastered directly from the original master tapes; pressed to 180 gram coloured vinyl, and features exclusive liner notes from director William Friedkin, old style tip-on gatefold jackets with soft touch coating, a 12″x12″ booklet, and all new artwork by Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative.
MUSIC EXCERPTS FROM THE EXORCIST SPECIFICATIONS:
• 180 gram clear (Pazuzu) or blue (Exorcism) “Black Smoke” vinyl
• Re-mastered from the original master tapes
• Deluxe old style gatefold jackets with soft touch coating
• 12”x12” booklet
• Exclusive liner notes by director William Friedkin
• New artwork by Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
02. Georgetown / Tubular Bells
03. Five Pieces for Orchestra
05. String Quartet (1960)
07. Night of the Electric Insects
08. Kanon for Orchestra and Tape
09. Tubular Bells
10. Fantastic For Strings