Waxwork Records proudly presents the deluxe re-press of their previously, long sold-out vinyl release of Rosemary’s Baby. Directed by Roman Polanski and scored by Polish composer Krzysztof Komeda, Rosemary’s Baby’s classic 1968 score was re-mastered for vinyl and sourced from the original master tapes. Waxwork Records’ release is the most comprehensive presentation of the original Rosemary’s Baby film score to ever be pressed to vinyl.
Rosemary’s Baby music from the motion picture is pressed on 180 gram “Ritual Smoke” vinyl, housed in a heavyweight old-style tip on gatefold jacket with satin finish and spot UV gloss coating, and includes a 11”x11” printed insert, liner notes, unreleased production stills, and artwork by Jay Shaw.
ROSEMARY’S BABY MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK SPECIFICATIONS:
• 180 gram “Ritual Smoke” colored vinyl
• The definitive release of the iconic 1968 film score
• Re-mastered from the original master tapes
• Includes 11”x11” insert
• Artwork by Jay Shaw
• Cut to 45rpm for best sound quality
1. Main Title
2. Furnishing the Apartment
6. The Pain
7. How to Prepare a Good Steak / The Ear
8. Holiday Music
9. After the Call to Hutch
10. Good Appetite
11. Lullaby / Crib Sequence
13. Book About Witchcraft
14. The Horrible Doctor
15. The Fragrance
16. The Horrible Doctor #2
17. The Short Dream
18. Iron Bars / Elevator Lift / Dr. Sapirstein and Syringe
19. Path to the Pit of Evil #1
20. Path to the Pit of Evil #2 & #3
21. What Have You Done?
22. End Title
In addition to the re-press of Rosemary’s Baby, Waxwork Records is thrilled to present the original motion picture soundtrack to the 1973 British-Italian thriller, Don’t Look Now.
Directed by Nicolas Roeg and featuring Pino Donaggio’s very first effort as a film music composer, Don’t Look Now tells the story of a married couple (Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie) who travel to Venice, Italy following the recent accidental drowning of their daughter. Don’t Look Now focuses on the psychology of grief and it’s effect on relationships, whilst blending elements of the supernatural with vivid, impressionist imagery of flashbacks, colors, patterns and editing techniques that have been known to alter the viewer’s perception of what is actually occurring.
The complete score by Pino Donaggio (Carrie, The Howling, Tourist Trap) has been pressed on 180 gram “Red Raincoat” colored vinyl, and packaged in an old style tip-on gatefold jacket, including printed inserts, and all new artwork by Jessica Seamans of Landland.
DON’T LOOK NOW ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK SPECIFICATIONS:
• 180 gram “Red Raincoat” vinyl (Opaque Red and Translucent Red Swirl)
• The original 1973 score by Pino Donaggio
• Printed inserts
• Deluxe heavyweight packaging
• All new artwork by Jessica Seamans of Landland
1. John’s Theme (Children Play)
2. Christine is Dead
3. Candles for Christine
4. John’s Theme (Love Theme)
5. Strange Happenings
6. John’s Theme (Laura Leaves Venice)
7. John’s Vision (Laura’s Theme)
8. Searching for Laura (Laura’s Theme)
9. Through the Streets of Venice
10. Laura Comes Back
11. Dead End
12. Laura’s Theme (The Last Farewell)