Almost Human (Milano odia: la polizia non puo sparare) (1974) (101 min)
Directed by Umberto Lenzi.
aka The Death Dealer, The Executioner
Written by Ernesto Gastaldi.
Starring Tomas Milian, Henry Silva and Laura Belli.
Umberto Lenzi’s mean-spirited 1974 poliziotteschi, Almost Human, is getting the high definition upgrade courtesy of your partners-in-crime; Shameless Screen Entertainment.
Before Umberto Lenzi’s 1981 exploitation film Cannibal Ferox (aka Make Them Die Slowly) was “banned in 31 countries”, his ultra-violent, ultra-stylish Almost Human gained notoriety as a particularly nasty Italian crime thriller.
Tomas Milian (The Designated Victim) stars as the sadistic, criminal low life Giulio Sacchi; a man capable of rape, torture, murder…who loves every minute of it. Totally berserk!
Can the hardboiled commissario Walter Grandi (Henry Silva – Escape from the Bronx) stop this orgy of murder? There is a reason for every living creature…with one exception.
“CAUTION: This picture may shock you, but it’s an experience in psychosadism you’ll never forget!”
Featuring a stand-out score from Ennio Morricone, and restored from original vault material, Shameless proudly presents Almost Human; restored, uncut and unhinged for the first time ever on Blu-ray.
This is one high-octane, hyper-violent, edge-of-the-seat experience you will not want to miss; released on the 24th April 2017. Pre-order now from Shameless Screen Entertainment.
• Limited ‘numbered’ collector’s edition.
• Italian and English Audio.
• Optional English subtitles.
• Restored, uncut and unhinged – 101 min.
• Collector’s reversible Blu-ray sleeve – final artwork still to be announced by Shameless.
• A brand new Shameless exclusive interview with director Umberto Lenzi.
• Milian Unleashed – An interview with star Tomas Milian.
• An interview with director Umberto Lenzi, star Ray Lovelock and writer Ernesto Gastaldi.